The Bayview community is invited to join together on Thursday May 26th , 6-8pm online for our second annual “Bayview’s Got Talent and Trivia Night” fundraiser.
The Bayview PAC is putting together an evening of great entertainment. Our students are invited to submit a family-friendly recording of their talent according to the following criteria:
- No more than 2 min in length
- Files must be compressed to LESS THAN 100 mb (we suggest using the program Handbrake (Handbrake.com) to compress files – it’s free, easy to use and both Mac and Windows compatible)
- formatted as .mov or .mp4 (or .mp3 if music only)
- label the file CLEARLY including First & Last Name of Student, a clear description of the act, Division # and/or Teacher Name – e.g. John Doe, baton-twirling, Div #12
- Send via WeTransfer ONLY (wetransfer.com) to firstname.lastname@example.org. WeTransfer is FREE to use. Please DO NOT email submissions to Peter or the PAC.
- Submissions must be received no later than Monday May 16th, absolutely no exceptions. Click here to download step by step instructions:
The coveted Class Platters from our annual auction are back this year! For those of you who are new to Bayview, each year classes design and create a unique work of art on a large ceramic platter. In lieu of the usual highly competitive live auction, this year everyone can have a chance to win their child(ren)’s platter in a raffle. The tickets are $10 each and of course the more you buy the better your chance of winning! Deadline to purchase tickets is May 25th. Winners will be announced at the event. Class Platters 2022 – Raffle Tickets and Photos – Bayview PAC
There will be also be a general raffle with great prizes such as a The West Broadway Business Improvement Association Gift Card Basket, Pair of BC Lions Tickets, Good Juju Laundry Strips, Box of Assorted Purdy’s Chocolates, and more. Tickets are $5 each for a chance to win. For all the details please visit: General Raffle – May 26th – winners will be announced at the Bayview’s Got Talent & Trivia fundraiser – Bayview PAC
We will also be holding our final Dine & Donates for this school year in partnership with Double D Pizza (order directly from the restaurant Double DD Pizza) and Jo’s Italian Deli (pre-order from a special limited selection of Pasta, Sandwiches and Salads) Click here for more details: Bayview’s Got Talent Dine & Donates
For dessert, treat the family to a 4-pack of cupcakes from Bella Doro Baking. 15% of all orders of these delicious cupcakes will be donated to Bayview PAC. Deadline for orders is May 20th and pick-up must be at McBride Park between 2:30 and 3:30pm on May 26th. Orders can be placed on the Bayview PAC Website.
If pizza, pasta, cupcakes, class platters, amazing raffle prizes and great entertainment aren’t your thing you can simply make a donation to Building Bayview and get a tax receipt to boot. Donations can be made HERE